The Bell Tower has a sensational offer for families during the Winter School Holidays. For every full paying adult, 4 children will be admitted FREE. There is a colouring in competition to enter, free activity sheets to pick up at the Bell Tower, plus a "hunt for the answers" activity! Receive your questions at the front desk upon entry and hunt for the answers throughout the Tower.
The Bell Tower has teamed up with local artist Ellie from Pixie Print, who has created our template for the competition! Pick up the colouring sheet from the Bell Tower, or download and printfrom here.
- For ages 5 years old - 11 years old
- Send the completed colouring in sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org, deliver in person, or post to PO Box 5589 St George's TCE, Perth WA 6831 (don't forget to fill in your details!)
- The Bell Tower team will choose 3 winners
- One entry per child
- By entering the competition, the parent/guardian gives the Bell Tower permission to use the colouring in sheet and the entrant’s first name for promotional purposes, including publication in online and print media
- Entries close Thursday 5pm 23 July 2020
- Winners announced Friday 24 July 2020 and will be notified by email. Prizes will need to be picked up from the Bell Tower.
"Hunt for the Answers" Activity:
While exploring the Bell Tower, pick up your questions from the reception desk and hunt for the answers throughout the Tower to receive a treat (or a sticker!). Climb the stairs or take the lift to all 6 levels and explore the fascinating aspects to the Bell Tower.
Free Entry for Kids:
For every adult ticket purchased, 4 children will be admitted FREE! (Offer only available via the Bell Tower's website www.thebelltower.com.au or in person. Not available for the ANZAC Bell tour).
Book your tickets for the Bell Tower Experience online, or show up on the day that suits you. (If booking your ticket online, please purchase the "free entry for kids deal" ticket. Maximum 4 children per adult)
Before you visit:
- The Bell Tower is open Thursday - Sunday, from 10am - 4pm (last entry is 3.45pm)
- General entry is available on all 4 days (explore the Bell Tower on your own), tickets available in person
- Tours run Thursday - Saturday, at 11am and 1.30pm (at 11.30am The ANZAC Bell Premium tour takes place, no free tickets for this tour)
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time
- Maximum of 10 people per tour, to allow for social distancing
- Experienced volunteer bell ringers perform in concert Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 1pm (Days and times are subject to change without notice)
- On Sunday's the Bell Tower is still open, however only general entry is available and the bell ringers perform in concert from 12pm - 1pm
- The Anzac Bell rings for 1 minute at midday
- School Holiday offer is valid from 4 July 2020 - 19 July 2020.