To celebrate and honour Mother’s, motherhood, paternal bonds and the influence of Mother’s in society, the Bell Tower will welcome all Mothers on their special day by offering them *FREE ENTRY. And just because we think Mum’s are so special, every Mum who visits the Tower on 12 May 2019, will go in the draw to WIN a Swan River cruise for 2 people on board a boutique electric ferry with the Little Ferry Co.
The Little Ferry Co is a family owned and operated boutique river cruise company on the Swan River. Their historically designed electric ferries run on a regular schedule around the city water way. With their port located in Elizabeth Quay. Enjoy a return trip and even BYO a bottle to celebrate the occasion.
Before you visit:
- Only Mum's visiting with their families will receive free entry (at least with 1 child)
- Mum's will receive their free ticket upon entry from the reception desk
- We are open every day from 10am with last entry at 3.45pm
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Monday and Thursday and Sunday 12pm – 1pm. Days and times are subject to change without notice
- Winner will be contacted by 4pm 16 May 2019
- Cost for General Entry visit on Sundays: $7 child, $8 Senior, $9 Adult, $25 family (2 Adults, 2 Children)
Valid for 12 May 2019 only.