Visit the Bell Tower these April school holidays and kids will receive free entry!
For every full paying adult, up to 4 children will be admitted FREE.
🐰 🥚 Easter Egg Hunt: 🥚🐰
While exploring the Bell Tower, pick up your hunt sheet from the reception desk and set off in search of hidden eggs throughout the Tower to receive a sticker or chocolate egg. Climb the stairs or take the lift to all 6 levels and explore the fascinating aspects to the Bell Tower.
Free Entry for Kids:
Kids enter FREE during the school holidays with a full paying adult, including the Bell Chiming Experience. Up to 4 children aged 5-14 receive free entry with each full priced adult ticket booked online, or in person, which includes general entry, and the interactive bell chiming demonstration.
This offer is only available via the Bell Tower's website or in person, and not through any third party sites. Does not include the ANZAC Bell Tour.
Book your tickets for the Bell Tower Experience online, or show up on the day that suits you. If booking your ticket online, please select the "School Holiday Special" ticket for children. Maximum 4 children per adult. Online tickets will be available to purchase from Friday 1 April 2021.
Before you visit:
- The Bell Tower will be open Thursday - Sunday during the School Holidays (closed Good Friday)
- Experienced volunteer bell ringers perform in concert Thursday and Sunday 12pm - 1pm (Days and times are subject to change without notice and no tours take place during these times)
- The Anzac Bell rings for 1 minute at midday
- We recommend booking your ticket online for your Experience tour or General Entry ticket to avoid disappointment on the day.
- On Sunday 10 April there will be free entry for everyone for Heritage Perth, more details here
- School Holiday offer is valid from 9 April 2022 - 24 April 2022.