Visit the Bell Tower during the Winter School Holidays. For every full paying adult, 4 children will be admitted FREE.
Kids can enjoy a treasure hunt. Pick up your questions from the reception desk and hunt for the answers while you are exploring the Bell Tower to receive a treat (or a sticker!). Climb the stairs or take the lift to all 6 levels and discover the fascinating aspects to the Bell Tower.
Free Entry for Kids:
For every adult ticket purchased, 4 children will be admitted FREE! (Offer only available via the Bell Tower's website www.thebelltower.com.au or in person. Not available for the ANZAC Bell tour).
Book your tickets for the Bell Tower Experience online, or show up on the day that suits you. (If booking your ticket online, please purchase the "free entry for kids deal" ticket. Maximum 4 children per adult)
Before you visit:
- COVID UPDATE - Closed the weekend of 3 and 4 July
- Please wear a mask (unless you are exempt) until 12 July
- During the School Holidays the Bell Tower will open Tuesday - Sunday (Closed Mondays) 10am - 4pm (last entry is 3.45pm)
- General entry is available (explore the Bell Tower on your own), tickets available in person or online
- Kids enter free with a full paying adult ticket
- The "kids enter free" deal excludes the ANZAC Bell Tour
- Tours operate Tuesday - Sunday, at 11am and 1.30pm (at 11.30am The ANZAC Bell Premium tour takes place, no free tickets for this tour)
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time
- Maximum of 14 people per tour, to allow for social distancing
- Experienced volunteer bell ringers perform in concert Thursday and Sunday 12pm - 1pm (Days and times are subject to change without notice)
- The Anzac Bell rings for 1 minute at midday
- Online tickets will be available to purchase on 29 June 2021
- School Holiday offer is valid from 3 July 2021 - 18 July 2021.