Free entry for kids these school holidays, plus a free treasure hunt!
Pick up your questions from the reception desk and hunt for the answers throughout the Tower to receive a prize. Chime the royal bells during a fun and interactive Chiming Experience and receive a free chiming certificate. Climb the stairs or take the lift to all 6 levels and enjoy the views.
For every adult ticket purchased, 4 children will be admitted FREE! (Offer only available via the Bell Tower's website www.thebelltower.com.au or in person)
Book your tickets for the Bell Tower Experience online, or show up on the day that suits you. (If booking your ticket online, please purchase the "free entry for kids deal" ticket. Maximum 4 children per adult)
Visit the Bell Tower After Hours!
In celebration of the Twilight Markets being in Barrack Square on 20 & 27 September and 4 & 11 October, the Bell Tower will stay open until 8pm! (Last entry 7.45pm). Kids can enter free with a full paying adult! General entry tickets will be available to purchase from the reception desk. Enjoy the sunset views with us and explore the fascinating building after hours! The Twilight Markets will be from 4.30pm - 8.30pm. For more information on the markets please click here.
Before you visit:
- The Bell Tower is open every day from 10am - 4pm (last entry is 3.45pm). Late night entry is on 20 & 27 September and 4 & 11 October (last entry 7.45pm)
- Tours run Monday - Saturday, between 10.30am - 2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Monday and Thursday 12pm - 1pm and no Bell Tower Experience tours take place during these times. (Days and times are subject to change without notice)
- On Sunday's the Bell Tower is still open, however only general entry is available. The bell ringers perform in concert from 12pm - 1pm
- The Anzac Bell rings every day at midday
- Offer valid from 28 September 2019 - 13 October 2019.