Visit the Bell Tower these school holidays and kids will receive free entry! For every full paying adult, 4 children will be admitted FREE.
Pick up free activity sheets and enjoy a "hunt for the answers" activity. Receive your questions at the front desk upon entry and hunt for the answers throughout the Tower.
"Hunt for the Answers" Activity:
While exploring the Bell Tower, pick up your questions from the reception desk and hunt for the answers throughout the Tower to receive a sticker. Climb the stairs or take the lift to all 6 levels and explore the fascinating aspects to the Bell Tower.
Free Entry for Kids:
For every adult ticket purchased, 4 children will be admitted FREE! (Offer only available via the Bell Tower's website www.thebelltower.com.au or in person. Not available for the ANZAC Bell tour).
Book your tickets for the Bell Tower Experience online, or show up on the day that suits you. (If booking your ticket online, please select the "School Holiday Special" ticket for children. Maximum 4 children per adult). Online tickets will be available to purchase on Wednesday 23 September 2020.
Before you visit:
- The Bell Tower is open Thursday - Sunday, from 10am - 4pm (last entry is 3.45pm)
- General entry is available on all 4 days (explore the Bell Tower on your own)
- Extra tours are on during the school holidays: Thursday - Saturday, from 10.30am - 2.30pm (at 11.30am The ANZAC Bell Premium tour takes place, no free tickets for this tour)
- On Sundays during the school holidays, tours at 1.30, 2.00, 2.30. Bell ringers perform in concert from 12pm - 1pm
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time
- Maximum of 10 people per tour, to allow for social distancing
- Experienced volunteer bell ringers perform in concert Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 1pm (Days and times are subject to change without notice and no tours take place during these times)
- The Anzac Bell rings for 1 minute at midday
- School Holiday offer is valid from 26 September 2020 - 11 October 2020.