To celebrate and honour Father's Day, the Bell Tower will welcome all Dads on their special day by offering them *FREE ENTRY. There will be a paper airplane throwing competition with treats as prizes! PLUS, every Dad who visits the Tower on Sunday, the 1st September 2019, will go in the draw to WIN a $50 Gift Voucher for the Lucky Shag Waterfront Bar, or, a family pass for a speedboat experience on board the Wild West Charters in Elizabeth Quay.
Before you visit:
- Only Dads visiting with their families will receive free entry (with at least 1 child)
- Dads will receive their free ticket upon entry from the reception desk
- We are open from 10am with last entry at 3.45pm
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert between 12pm – 1pm on Sundays
- The new 6, 500kg ANZAC Bell rings at midday for 1 minute
- Winner will be contacted by 4pm 5 September 2019
- Cost for General Entry visit on Sundays: $7 child, $8 Senior, $9 Adult, $25 family (2 Adults, 2 Children).