To celebrate and honour Father's Day, the Bell Tower will welcome all Dads on their special day by offering them *FREE ENTRY. Every Dad who visits the Tower on Sunday, the 6th September 2020, will go in the draw to WIN a a double pass for the Bell Tower's Premium, behind the scenes, ANZAC Bell Tour, valued at $54.
Before you visit:
- *Dads visiting with their families will receive the free entry (visiting with at least 1 child)
- The Bell Tower is open from 10am, with last entry at 3.45pm
- Book your General Entry ticket online and choose the "Father's Day Special" for Dads ticket
- Winner of the competition will be contacted by 4pm 10 September 2020
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert between 12pm – 1pm on Sundays
- The 6,500kg ANZAC Bell will ring at midday for 1 minute
- Staff will be available to take your photo on the Observation Deck (using your camera)
- Record a free video postcard to share with friends and family.