The Bell Tower has a sensational offer for families during the Easter School Holidays. For every Bell Chiming Experience paying adult (only $18), 4 children will be admitted FREE. Children can chime the bells during a fun and interactive Chiming Experience and receive a Bell Chiming Certificate. Pick up a FREE activity sheet in the foyer; there is one for littlies and another for older kids. They can have their photograph taken with the oldest bell in Australia (450years), see the new 6.5tonne Anzac Bell (watch it ring every day at midday)* and record a FREE video postcard to share their experience with their family and friends. The school holidays is a great time to discover the secrets of the Tower.
Purchase your tickets online! Please only purchase the adult ticket as remember, children tickets during the Autumn School Holidays are FREE (please write in the "Special Requirements" section how many children will be joining you). Or purchase your ticket from the reception desk upon entry.
Before you visit:
- The Bell Tower is open every day from 10am - 4pm (last entry is 3.45pm)
- Tours run Monday - Saturday, between 10.30am - 2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour start time
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Monday and Thursday 12pm - 1pm and no Bell Tower Experience tours take place during these times. Days and times are subject to change without notice
- Sunday the Bell Tower is still open - only general entry is available. The bell ringers perform in concert from 11.30am - 1pm
- The Bell Tower is closed on Good Friday (19 April) and open from Noon on Anzac Day (25 April)
- *The Anzac Bell rings every day at midday, except for Anzac Day (25 April) it will ring at 1pm.
School Holiday off is valid from 13 April 2019 - 28 April 2019.